Friday, July 21, 2017

Say What?! Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge


Happy Friday!
This week was a busy one for me and my family as we spent it at West Point Military Academy.  My son was doing their lacrosse camp and he had a great time! He learned a lot, met new friends, and his team came in 3rd overall.  My other son stayed with a friend, so hubby and I took advantage of this time alone to explore the area and just spend time together.  It was a nice time overall.

It is Friday and it is time for another Your Next Stamp sketch and/or color challenge.  I know I always say the sketch is so much fun, but really- this week's sketch is super fun with multiple options for you to have a take on it.  For my card, I chose to make a masculine CAS card using Whatnot Sentiments 9 and some patterned paper from the YNS collection of For the Boys






There are many fabulous sentiments in this set which helps when you are making 10-minute cards or a CAS like this.  I started with a Kraft base and used an off white panel for the main layer before adding the patterned paper an sentiment layer which is popped up.  The card was finished with some gumdrops.  Easy peasy!

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog to see the other DT creations to get your weekend mojo flowing! Thanks for popping in hope you have a great weekend!

 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. Love how you gave that fun sentiment center stage Deborah.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!