Tuesday, October 3, 2017

TCPTUES340 - Sparkle

Happy Tuesday all!

Today is a new TCPTUES challenge and the theme is Sparkle! Who doesn't love a little sparkle on their projects? I decided to mix in a few different technique to make my card sparkle and I really like how it turned out.

I started with some patterned paper from Pink Paislee for the back panel and used TCP's 3x3 Stars Cutups for the shaker and the other stars.

I started by heat embossing a piece of white cardstock using some silver tinsel embossing powder.  I then cut out the stars from that and started working on the shaker star. In order to cover the cut up completely so that the glitter and sequins didn't fall out, I used my Spellbinder star dies to find the right size to cover the cutup.  Once the shaker was complete, I placed it where I wanted it and proceeded to place the other stars throughout the front using some foam tape for dimension.  The sentiment 'Joy' was cut out using TCP's Joy Cut up in black cardstock and adhered at an angle. I finished the card by adding a few grey and clear rhinestones.

We sure hope you play along and enter your creations to the linky! You can have a chance at winning a $10 TCP gift certificate!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the monochromatic look = beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great festive card ! I like the monochromatic look.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!